As of Aug. 16, 2021, we have closed our Zoom schedule. Shasta College Community Education is back in session and we are meeting in person under the college’s COVID-19 protection rules.
Adults (13+), Mondays & Thursdays 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Location: Shasta College Main Campus, Room 1840
11555 Old Oregon Trail, Redding, California
- There are three sessions currently scheduled; the first is four weeks, and the second and third are both 8 weeks.
- August 16 – September 13, 2021
- September 20 – October 28, 2021
- November 1 – December 16, 2021
- Please take note of the important dates on campus.
- You must sign up for each session separately.
- We are featured in the Shasta College Community Education catalog! See our listing on the Shasta College Community Education page. Look for “Shotokan Karate”. Click the “Register” button to sign up. Or simply call the Community Education office at 530-242-7677.
- The full Shasta College Community Education catalog (PDF) is also available for download.
Look us up on Facebook for more up-to-date news. Just look for “Redding Shotokan Karate”.