Due to COVID-19, we are practicing via Zoom. We are temporarily closed for our Shasta College Community Ed class. We hope we can open the class again soon!!
Schedule (effective January 13 – August 6, 2020):
Adults (13+), Mondays & Thursdays 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Location: Shasta College Main Campus, Room 1840
11555 Old Oregon Trail, Redding, California
- There are three 8-week sessions; each session costs $75.
- Spring semester
- Fall semester
- Please take note of the important dates on campus.
- You must sign up for each session separately.
- We are featured in the Shasta College Community Education catalog! See our listing on the Shasta College Community Education page. Look for “Shotokan Karate”. Click the “Register” button on the top left to sign up. Or simply call the Community Education office at 530-242-7677.
- The full Shasta College Community Education catalog (PDF) is also available for download (30MB).
Look us up on Facebook for more up-to-date news. Just look for “Redding Shotokan Karate”.